Lotus Blossom

Lotus Blossom
You, too, can emerge through the muddy waters -- transformed!

Welcome to my blog about all things spiritual!

To read my publications on Women Who Speak In Church, please click here. Thanks for visiting, and become a "follower" if you like what you read!!

Namaste and blessings,
Reverend Summer

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lost in God

Someone asked, “What is love?” God answered, “You will know when you lose yourself in Me.”

–Jalalal-din Rumi, 13th century Sufi mystic

Click on this link to read the rest of my "Lost in God" post for WomenWhoSpeakInChurch...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us Summer. I'm glad to get to know the blessed work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debbie! It, truly, is blessed work -- and I was blessed to study under you at one point. Indeed, that helped lead me onto this path. And I, still, feel as if I am a student of yours when I read your publications. Keep up your blessed work!

    ReplyDelete